My webdesign package will give you a cohesive visual identity to tie together every aspect of your business. Giving you the confidence to show of your business. And book the clients you’ve been dreaming of.
There is more to a website than just a pretty design. Plenty of desigers make beautiful websites. With my backround in sales and design i will make you a website that converts browsers into buyers. I’ll help you make sure that your message is clear and actionable, with a userflow that guides visitors to your specific business goals. every design decision is deliberate with your end goal in mind.
How long does it take:
What is included:
- Securing a domain.
- Hosting set up.
- 5 page wordpress website design.
- 5 page wordpress website development.
- Complimentary Divi theme
- 2 rounds of edits.
- Custom coming soon page.
- Video training post launch.
So how does this process actually work?
- Save your spot. Book your spot in my design queue by submitting a 50% non-refundable desposit and signing the contract.
- Do your homework. Complete a comprehensive design questionnaire about your business, mission, goals and ideal client.
- I dive in. I dive into your ‘homework’ then spend time researching your industry, competitors and ideal client to ensure that my design direction solves your needs, speaks your message and helps your business stand out among your competitors. Then i’ll work my magic and start laying the foundation for your unique, custom brand identity that will inspire your customers to take action
- Moodboard. I deliver your moodboard on day 1 of your project. The moodboard ensures that we are both on the same page and share the same vision for your brand, voice an aesthetic.
- Creating a mock up. After i’m finished with the moodboard i start on the mock up of your website. So that you have a feel of what your website is going to look like. You have 2 optional revisions of feedback and we will work together to make the edits as needed.
6. Securing a domain. Now it’s time to securing the domain. 7. Hosting set up. After the domain is set up we can set up the hosting of the website. So that it has a place to ‘live’. 8. Webdesign. After the mockup is done and the domain is secured and hosting is set up it’s finally time to start working on the actual website. You’re website is designed with your ideal customer star of the show, so you can start attracting the clients and customers you’ve been dreaming of.
9. Website launch. After the remaining balance is paid in full all the collateral files will be delivered in a neatly organized folder via dropbox. I’ll transfer your website over to you, teach you how to edit and update your wordpress site, and set your brand new site to go live.